About Me

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Thank You

Hello friends,

I have two cards I'd like to share with you today.



For my first card I used Essentials by Ellen Mondo Peony stamp and had fun with watercolors.  The gorgeous bold sentiment is Concord & 9th.  I added some shimmer spray to my peony and of course some splatters.  For further interest I added a strip of pp from MFT and a painted strip of watercolor paper.

I'll be entering the following challenges:
Essentials By Ellen Mix It Up Challenge with Concord & 9th
Simon Says Monday Stamp It Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Stamp It Challenge
Virginia's View Challenge





4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card! The flower image is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the stripes with the splatter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Zelda! It is rosilicious and I really like your border treatment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and that big bold beautiful blossom! The splatters and black stripes look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete