About Me

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Just a Note

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I hope you've had a great week-end and managed to squeeze in some crafting time.  I have two cards I'd like to share with you today.

The first card is for the Case a DT Challenge at StampTV.  We had to CASE one of Karen's gorgeous cards ..... that was the tough part - deciding which one to choose .... decisions decisions!  Here is the one I finally chose and here is my entry:


All the supplies used are Gina K Designs.


I'll also be participating in Simon Says Think Pink Challenge.

Thanks for popping in .........









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that flower image! So pretty! And love your coloring of it too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like how you colored this!

    ReplyDelete