About Me

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Mixed Media "Autumn"

Hello!


I have a few projects to share today.  I love Autumn colors and was so inspired by the Simon Says Autumn Challenge  and HLS Mixed Media Nature Challenge I ended up making 3 cards (and I have another two backgrounds .... )  I hadn't planned on making so many cards but whilst waiting for each step to dry I wasn't quite satisfied with the progress and started something new ..... and with each step the projects veered off in different directions.  Gotta love crafting..... 


Here is my first project:


I used a number of dies, Distress Inks, Paints and Stains, Texture Paste and gel medium.  Love the metal tag "embrace imperfection".  

I'm also participating in Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.




5 comments:

  1. Wow, your card has lovely autumn colors and texture. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWZA! That's fantastically Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zelda! The colours and textures are wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumn colours and gorgeous texture. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Zelda! Congratulations on winning the HLS Mixed Media Challenge for October. I would like to invite you to Guest Design for us for January. Please email me at melissadawnlane@hotmail.com. Please include HLS MM GD in the subject line. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete