About Me

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Thank You

My second entry for Simon Says Autumn Challenge and HLS Mixed Media Nature Challenge.  For this card I wanted to make a leaf card with big leaf images which I don't have so I used artificial leaves and traced around them.

Here is the planning process ......


And here is my card .......


I colored the leaves with Derwent Ink Pencils and then added Distress Inks and Stains.  I added a touch of foil to the veins of the leaves but it's not clear in the photo.

I'm also participating in Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall Leaves! I really love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pretty leaves - the foiling looks fabulous - thanks for sharing your creation at the HLS Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete