About Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

"Joy" Tag

I'm finally back in my craft room and seem to have found my Mojo ..... (well some of it....) 😊

My first project for today is a tag inspired by Essentials by Ellen 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist - Day 6


12-tags-challenge-lisa    

Color Scheme

I'm a sucker when it comes to these colors ..... Here is my tag:





Supplies:
Watercolor CS, glitter paper and Distress Inks
Snowflake Embossing Folder
VersaMark and Wow Diamond White Embossing Glitter
Avery Elle - Joy Die
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders Die
Gina K Designs - Christmas Wishes Stamp set
Gesso and Picket Fence Spray (for splatters)
White ribbon from my stash and crinkle ribbon colored with Dylusions Ink spray


Thanks for "popping in" x



8 comments:

  1. oh my, this is stunning....love how you used the colors and inspiration photo.....amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning looking tag this is. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a stunning tag! LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag - love that background! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning .... love the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete