About Me

Friday, December 30, 2016

Masculine Happy Birthday

The CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers is to choose a favorite technique or product from the previous 11 CAS challenges.  There were many that were such fun and I thoroughly enjoyed but I have to say I love playing with inks, Brusho's in particular.  So my card today is a using the Stencil Monoprint technique.




Supplied used:
Clockworks stencil
Brusho's
Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk stamp set
Clockworks Steampunk embossing folder


Challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week-end and be safe.






5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Fantastic masculine card! Love the stencils that you used! Perfect for any manly man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good technique to revisit and wonderful results! Glad you joined in at HLS CAS!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this technique .... and I love your card. Thanks for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this for a masculine birthday card. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete