About Me

Friday, December 30, 2016

Shabby Chic Quilt Card

I recently saw a beautiful quilt at the Christmas Tree House and that was my inspiration for my next card.  Here is a similar quilt (kind of.... ish....) ...


Shabby Chic                                                                                                                                                      More:


And here is my card.... it took forever to distress and sponge each little square - all 20 of them.


Needless to say I'm all quilted out. 😊


Supplies used:
Various patterned papers, flowers, lace, pearls etc
Spellbinders Vintage Lace Accents die
Cheery Lynn Designs Tiny Fanciful Flourish
Distress Inks 


Challenges:






3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this shabby chic quilt card too! Again, so warm and cozy! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Zelda! Love the cozy and romantic look of this quilt - stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello zelda! what a lovley card, the quilted background is gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete