About Me

Monday, September 4, 2017

Friends make the world a better place

When creating my next card I had two challenges in mind. The first is A2Z Scrapbooking - Case a Designer and Mod Squad - For A Friend

The card I chose to CASE is Angie's card  .... isn't it gorgeous!

Angie's card:
love you more wm main


And here is my card:

Here is a close-up of the Dahlia showing the layers and a touch of sparkle.....


Supplies:
Hero Arts Artistic Dahlia stamp and dies
Alcohol markers and Prisma pencils
Hero Arts stencil
Jillibean stamp

Challenges:


Thanks so much for visiting and have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful CASE indeed. I love the colors choices!! Thank so much for joining us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, fantastic take on our challenge this month! I know Angie will be thrilled! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the a2z Scrapbooking Blog's August "CASE A Designer" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, a2z DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops - I meant September challenge, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely work on the flower with the layering, overall a lovely card. Thanks for letting a2z and Angie be a part of your creative journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm honored that you CASE'd my card! I love yours so much, especially the colors you used and the way you colored the dahlia plus that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coloring is fantastic on that beautiful flower. WOW

    So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great take on Angie's card! Thanks for playing along with us at A2Z

    ReplyDelete